- Biological Agent For Controlling White Grubs & Soil Dwelling Insects.
- Humanstra is an microbiologically developed and designed formulation developed from “Entomopathogenic Nematodes (EPN)”which have the best efficacy against the root grubs/ white grubs.
- Mode of action:
- The EPN in the dormant stage / IJ’s (infective Juvenile) stage, are capable of infecting the early instars of root grubs or any other soft bodied insects, by penetrating through the insect openings and release a bacterium, which produces a toxin.
- Due to the toxin the grubs are killed within 3-4 days of infestation. These nematodes further multiply in the body of the insect and emerge in huge numbers.
- Humnastra is first of its kind biological formulation developed in India and does not leave any harmful chemical residue in the soil as compared to synthetic insecticides.
Dosage : 20ml/Liter of water to be applied through Drenching into soil /Through Drip irrigation system. chemical residue in the soil as compared to synthetic insecticides.
- Before application ensure that soil has optimum moisture.
- The solution should be drenched along the root zone of the crop to get the effective results.
- Avoid application if the rainfall has occurred 2-3 dyas before .Allow the soil to attain optimum moisture.
Presentation : 1 lit/5Lit HDPE bottles